Health & Cleanliness Measures
GUEST/PARK SAFETY & CARE
As a community of parks, the well-being and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our first priority. The following are actions we are taking company-wide in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) news.
We are following relevant health department guidelines. We are also closely monitoring CDC guidance and will provide prompt updates should the situation change.
In line with guidance provided by the health authorities, we have further reinforced our cleanliness measures, including but not limited to:
Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touch-points on an hourly basis in addition to regular cleaning procedures.
Nightly cleaning and sanitation of facilities.
All Team Members required to wear a face covering/mask.
New sanitation and safety training module completed by all Team Members, along with new safety and sanitation videos posted throughout park.
Dedicated routes for all guests to navigate the park and social distancing floor markers for queuing at lobby and all attractions.
For more information on preventative measures, health updates and additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC (Center of Disease Control) web site, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus or the PHAC (Public Health Agency of Canada) web site here: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health
There have been no coronavirus (COVID-19) cases tied to Defy parks.
We have important Guest health and safety guidelines posted at the entrance to all our parks reminding Guests about the importance of staying healthy and encouraging all Guests to follow guidance from the CDC, including the recommended prevention measures. In addition, we have also reinforced our cleanliness measures to maintain a safe and hygienic park environment.
The health and safety of our Guests and Team Members remains our top priority. In line with guidance provided by the CDC and other governmental health authorities, we have reinforced and extended our cleanliness measures to maintain a safe and hygienic park environment including, but not limited to:
- Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints on an hourly basis in addition to regular cleaning procedures.
- Increased the number of regularly filled hand sanitizer stations at park entrance and select attractions, party rooms and bathrooms, as well as added sanitation wipes at waiver stations.
- Daily park sanitization with ionized sprayer/fogger system that sanitizes trampolines, foam and all attractions.
- All Team Members required to wear a face covering/mask and gloves (gloves are changed regularly in accordance with recommended guidance from governmental health authorities).
- Newly installed Plexiglass partitions for employees assisting customers at all cashier stations, front desk and party check-in area.
- New sanitation and safety training module completed by all Team Members, along with new safety and sanitation videos posted throughout park.
Reduced capacity and social distancing floor markers for queuing at lobby and all attractions.
Floor markers showing recommended social distancing are located throughout the park for queuing in the lobby, at the Fuel Zone and some attractions. Park capacity is also reduced and we are asking all Guests to adhere to the social distance standard of 6ft apart (minimum) at Fuel Zone tables, platform benches, mezzanine seating and throughout the park. We have and will continue to reinforce our park rules as well, including one person per trampoline.
The safety of our Guests and Team Members is our top priority. We are currently working closely with the relevant health departments in compliance with their required protocol to determine suitable capacity reductions.